Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hello Fellow Kinksters!

Hello everyone! My name is Savanna, and I am running this blog with my boyfriend of two years, James.

Now, as you may have noticed this is a BDSM blog. We are not practiced BDSMers - much the opposite, in fact! This blog will chronicle our adventures - and misadventures - as we explore the world of kink. We will try stuff and report on our success (or failure), share interesting new discoveries, and indulge in the occasional rant.

Everyone's got to start somewhere, right? At some point, it came to light that vanilla sex just wasn't doing it for me anymore - I enjoyed sex, but found it boring in its same-ness. For a long time (years I think) I stuck with internal debate and subtly trying to make my sex life better while keeping my potential kinkiness strictly to myself. This was a terrible idea.

Finally I broke down and asked James to try some new things. It's been mostly trial and error - learning what we do and don't like, and how in the world to make BDSM happen when we both don't know what we are doing and have crazy busy schedules. Not to mention that James is a nice, nerdy guy with NO previous exposure to kink, and he needed some time and effort to wrap his brain around the fact that I wanted to be spanked and called names. (Something he managed quite well!) We are getting into the swing of things now, and thought it would be fun to record and share our thoughts and adventures.

Expect a post soon from James on the fantastic-ness of my ass. :P

-S

2 comments:

  1. As a word of advice to a brand new blogger, post a few more things. When a new reader comes to the site, they want to explore a bit more and read a bit more. That's how you'll generate followers at a young stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! We do have more content coming, but we are definitely not as ahead as we could have been. We really didn't want to to miss the kink of the week, so we jumped in a bit early. (And I am glad we did, because hot damn, James!) -S

    ReplyDelete